Request for 2019 Annual Conference Panelists
Event Date: May 10th, 2019 in St. Paul, MN
(Recommendations accepted until March 4, 2019)[gravityform id=”19″ title=”false” description=”true”]We are in search of recommendations for panelists for our upcoming conference. The practitioner panel will celebrate our abundant diversity of practice and people in the field of conflict resolution in MN. We are seeking recommendations for people engaged in any of the following:
- Interesting or cutting edge work in the field in MN
- Addressing equity conflict in MN
- Participants in conflict resolution who can speak to issues of equity in conflict resolution
- Marginalized communities engaged in conflict resolution
- Addressing conflict that exists within the field of conflict resolution in MN
- Youth led conflict resolution
- Other insights relevant to the theme and conference objectives
CLICK HERE TO REGISTER FOR THE CONFERENCE,
JOIN AS A MEMBER, PURCHASE AN EXHIBIT TABLE, AND MORE!
Deadline for Submitting Proposals: March 4, 2019.