Join with others committed to advancing the profession of conflict resolution, and strengthening the ability of individuals, organizations, and communities to manage and resolve conflict.
As a member of Conflict Resolution Minnesota
1. You are invited to market your services on our website directory. New and renewing members will need to
take a few moments to create a new profile at www.conflictresolutionmn.org.
2. You receive Reduced fees for Conflict Resolution Minnesota conferences and other events.
3. You have opportunities to network with other practitioners
4. You have access to our new Mentorship Program. You can participate as a mentor or mentee. We need more Mentors, so please apply on our website.
5. You receive highlights of important ADR news in MN. We also have a new Member
Spotlight on our new website to recognize the efforts of our members.
6. You can communicate with other practitioners and if you’d like us to share something with our members, just email email@example.com
7. You will be supporting needs based scholarships for students and others to
participate in our educational webinars.
8. You will be supporting Conflict Resolution General operating funds and public education and awareness
efforts to develop the field of ADR in Minnesota