Conflict Resolution Minnesota is a non-profit organization of alternative dispute resolution (ADR) professionals and people who work with conflict through a variety of ways, based primarily in Minnesota. Our members practice in all facets of ADR and conflict resolution including mediation, community mediation, education, restorative justice and restorative practices, community building circles, court-sponsored mediation, arbitration, and more. We are a chapter of the International Association for Conflict Resolution.
To advance the profession of conflict resolution to more effectively help individuals, organizations, and communities manage and resolve conflict.
WE WILL SUPPORT OUR MEMBERS IN IMPROVING THEIR PROFESSIONALISM BY
- Offering continuing education Opportunities an including an annual ADR conference.
- Cosponsoring events that promote the field and practice of conflict resolution.
- Through its Chapter Affiliation with the national Association for Conflict Resolution (ACR), CRM updates members on professional standards, and current trends, issues and practices in ADR.
WE WILL SUPPORT OUR MEMBERS IN GROWING THEIR BUSINESSES BY
- Development and maintenance of a professional website with member login and CRM member promotional opportunities.
- Referral and public speaking opportunities
- Pursuing marketing initiatives.
We are the Minnesota Chapter of the International Association for Conflict Resolution
The mission of ACR is to enhance the practice and public understanding of conflict resolution. Click ACR's logo for more information about ACR and ACR's annual conference.