As a member of CRM:
1. You are invited to market your services on the new website directory. We have a
brand new website with a new directory. New and renewing members will need to
take a few moments to create a new profile at www.conflictresolutionmn.org.
2. You receive Reduced fees for Conflict Resolution Minnesota conferences and other
events. Our 2020 Annual Conference this year is an insightful and engaging webinar series. The keynotes webinar is on the original day of the conference
and will be followed by a monthly webinar on every 2nd Saturday: May 9th , 2020 through December 12th, 2020. Participants will explore and engage with the Heal the Divide theme through Workshops, Subject Matter Experts on Participatory Approaches, the first ever Healing the Divide themed conversation – Healing the Political Divide, and wrapping up with a Putting it into Practice Action Session.
3. You have opportunities to network with other practitioners
5. You receive highlights of important ADR news in MN. We also have a new Member
Spotlight on our new website to recognize the efforts of our members.
6. You can communicate with other practitioners and receive important updates via
the Member Listserv. To learn more or if you’d like us to share something with the members, just email firstname.lastname@example.org
7. You will be supporting needs based scholarships for students and others to
participate in our community.
8. You will be supporting Conflict Resolution Day and public education and awareness
efforts to develop the field of ADR and conflict resolution in Minnesota