As a member of CRM:
1. You are invited to market your services on our website directory. New and renewing members will need to
take a few moments to create a new profile at www.conflictresolutionmn.org.
2. You receive Reduced fees for Conflict Resolution Minnesota conferences and some other events. (Not webinars) Our 2021 Annual Conference was an insightful and engaging webinar series. Participants explored and engaged with the Sankofa: Learning From Our Past to Transform Our Future Workshops with Subject Matter Experts on Participatory Approaches.
3. You have opportunities to network with other practitioners
4. You have access to our Mentorship Program. You can participate as a mentor or
mentee. Become a Mentor and help us support the growing field of Conflict Resolution in MN.
5. You receive highlights of important CRM and ADR news in MN. We also have a new Member
Spotlight page on our updated website to recognize the efforts of our members.
6. You can communicate with other practitioners and receive important updates via
the Member Directory. To learn more or if you’d like us to share something with the members, just email firstname.lastname@example.org
7. You will be supporting needs based scholarships for students and others to
participate in our community.
8. You will be supporting Conflict Resolution MN and public education and awareness
efforts to develop the field of ADR and conflict resolution in Minnesota communities.