As a member of CRM:
1. You are invited to market your services on the new website directory. We have a
brand new website with a new directory. New and renewing members will need to
take a few moments to create a new profile at www.conflictresolutionmn.org.
2. You receive Reduced fees for Conflict Resolution Minnesota conferences and some other
events. (Not webinars) Our 2021 Annual Conference this year is an insightful and engaging webinar series. Participants will explore and engage with the Sankofa: Learning From Our Past to Transform Our Future Workshops, Subject Matter Experts on Participatory Approaches.
3. You have opportunities to network with other practitioners
5. You receive highlights of important CRM and ADR news in MN. We also have a new Member
Spotlight page on our updated website to recognize the efforts of our members.
6. You can communicate with other practitioners and receive important updates via
the Member Directory. To learn more or if you’d like us to share something with the members, just email firstname.lastname@example.org
7. You will be supporting needs based scholarships for students and others to
participate in our community.
8. You will be supporting Conflict Resolution MN and public education and awareness
efforts to develop the field of ADR and conflict resolution in Minnesota communities.