Conflict Resolution Minnesota is a non-profit organization of alternative dispute resolution (ADR) professionals based primarily in Minnesota. Our members practice in all facets of ADR, including mediation, community mediation, education mediation, restorative justice, court-sponsored mediation, and arbitration. We are a chapter of the International Association for Conflict Resolution.
To advance the profession of conflict resolution to more effectively help individuals, organizations, and communities manage and resolve conflict.
WE WILL SUPPORT OUR MEMBERS IN IMPROVING THEIR PROFESSIONALISM BY
- Offering continuing education Opportunities an including an annual ADR conference.
- Cosponsoring events that promote the field and practice of conflict resolution.
- Through its Chapter Affiliation with the national Association for Conflict Resolution (ACR), CRM updates members on professional standards, and current trends, issues and practices in ADR.
WE WILL SUPPORT OUR MEMBERS IN GROWING THEIR BUSINESSES BY
- Development and maintenance of a professional website with member login and CRM member promotional opportunities.
- Referral and public speaking opportunities
- Pursuing marketing initiatives.